They've done it again!!!

Bluerein

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got $200 for my promo, how 'bout you?

well the auction still has a few days to run - no bids as yet but plenty of interest, I set the price at £60 as a minimum...

KD

That particular vinyl release is pretty rare. Only one issue in Japan I think. Suspect you may get some good bid activity.. :)

Amen re: 'Inner Glow'. Very nice session. That one really took some getting hold of, didn't realise you'd sold a copy (although I seem to recall a thread from last year which reported one for sale in the UK so that must be it). I think Mosaic might be including it on a Hutcherson Select.

Is this cover really showing up in stores with this error?? If it is and they are fixing it for US distribution, I have to get a copy. It's gonna be quite the humourous rarity. I want one in my collection. Does anyone know the best place to order one?

Kevin

Well, in Europe it is, Kevin. I got mine from the merchandise stands at North Sea Jazz, about two weeks ago, and all the copies there had the Handcock cover. Amazon.fr lists this with the same cover but say they won't have it before the 1st of August. The price is 8.75 euros, pretty good for Europe.

Edited by gnhrtg