Are We Freaks?

Guest Chaney

Guest Chaney

I'm really beginning to wonder if the crew from the old BNBB and now the denizens of this board are viewed by other boards as a bunch of rude boys.

Example: Over on the JC, a first time poster began a thread on Peter Cincotti. Thinking her (?) a troll, I posted a chilly, sarcastic reply - only to be met by tsks tsks from poster 'bluenoter' (no shock there*) and others AND the board Administratrix, Lois.

In life, I'm a fairly unassuming person. I go out of my way NOT to be noticed. I'll admit that I'm more than a bit moody but I try to inwardly emote in silence.

Can anyone mark the point at which I became obnoxious? Should we start a twelve step program? Is an intervention called for?

Can I (we?) be helped?

:rfr

Am I - or are we - freaks?

Are the townspeople making their way to our castle, torches and pitchforks in hand?

* And is this post an exhibit of my rudeness?

Guest Chaney

:g

jacman,

I don't know if anyone's told you but posting pics of sexy babes is now considered bad form.

I'll have to ask that you delete your post.

B)

Wasn't Todd Browning supposed to be a strange guy? (If he were alive, he'd belong here.) :blink: