ECM Reissues

Vincent, Paris

France??!!!  <_<

What the hell????  :rmad:

ECM's are expensive enough as it is (they're almost always full list price everywhere I see them, and almost never on sale), and then they go and reissue some seriously interesting titles like these three -- and only release them in FRANCE!!!!  :angry:

They are being reissued domestically as well. Not sure why the Jarrett has been postponed.

(alldirect.com sells ECMs for under $12)

Guy

Edited by Guy

I think I probably said it the wrong way. I was giving the release date for France but I assume those Cds will come out in other European countries as well as the US round the same time. I received promo copies for the three of those and promotional sheets giving that date. I didn't imply that they were France-only releases. Sorry for being confusive. :blush:

France??!!!  <_<

What the hell????  :rmad:

ECM's are expensive enough as it is (they're almost always full list price everywhere I see them, and almost never on sale), and then they go and reissue some seriously interesting titles like these three -- and only release them in FRANCE!!!!  :angry:

They are being reissued domestically as well. Not sure why the Jarrett has been postponed.

(alldirect.com sells ECMs for under $12)

Guy

• 4 weeks later...

I found a copy of Julian Priester's "Love, Love" in Washington DC at my local Olsson's Books and Records earlier this week. It had on it a sticker that said "Made in Germany." I had already heard large samples of the album on that Dark Funk website that I heard about here on the Board, but I am glad to have my own copy of the album now.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest akanalog

yo mike it is funny you say that because one reason i don't like liebman's "drum ode" album is that it sounds too sterile for the type of music. the recording should be dirtier.