Funky Marsupilami (MP3 inside)

casanovas347

@David: i used my gibson and the line6 AX2-212 combo for the clip....recorded with my Rode NT2 mikrophone in front of the AX2... -_-

this AX2 has a funny history! I received it from a friend for free, cause the amp was gone...no lights, no signal but the voltages and the poweramp were still working!

So...after a while i figured out how to fix the prob (it was a non-function CMOS circuit, needed for reset the cpu-unit)....i quickly made a workaround on the board (as you can see below)....and welcome back AX2!!!! :g

AX2-2.jpg

i more into analog gear, but be honest...you would take it if you could have for more than less (mean "nothing" :lol: )

greetz

Paco

Edited by casanovas347

Thanks. I thought so. After I posted I thought maybe it was the Gibson. And the tone did have that POD vibe.

I'm mostly an analog guy, myself. But I did think about hooking up the POD this afternoon to play with a cd but ended up back at the Univalve with my '93 Strat Plus working on the Real Book. Close call. :lol:

I don't think I've plugged the POD in for a couple of years.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

That was enjoyable. Regarding the POD I did upgrade my software not so long ago, and they now use the Bass version's compressor software. It sounds better. Not as good as the real thing, but much better.

Are you a fan of Scott Henderson by any chance?

:)

g

• 2 weeks later...