October Conns!

Alexander

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered 'em all (except Andrew!!!).  :crazy:  Can't wait to get these!

(Careful--don't combine your order with your current order for the Cellar Door sessions!)

Great point! I'm so paranoid about a bad mouse click that I'm going to wait for the Cellar Door & Monk/Trane to be shipped before ordering. :ph34r::lol:

This is a question for the regular customers of CDUniverse. All these BN Connoisseurs can be preordered for $11.89 or 18.89 now. Do you know if they will still be at the same price if I order them just before they are released or are CDUniverse likely to increase the price as we get closer to the date of release?

Just ordered 'em all (except Andrew!!!).   :crazy:  Can't wait to get these!

(Careful--don't combine your order with your current order for the Cellar Door sessions!)

Great point! I'm so paranoid about a bad mouse click that I'm going to wait for the Cellar Door & Monk/Trane to be shipped before ordering. :ph34r::lol:

Me too. :ph34r:

B000B9DAN4.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000B9DAMA.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000B9DANE.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Cool

Cannot wait for some of these to replace well played cdrs! -_-

I must admit the Booker session is quite good as is Consequence which I have on the mosaic

Plus I see amazon uk have em for Oct 3ish....at 11.99 plus p+p and play.com have em for 10.99 andthats delivered for free! Tesco have em for £10.49 plus p+p....not bad all round really

I am surprised you can get them at play.com ...how much they going for across the pond?

Edited by andybleaden

• 2 weeks later...