Chicago Jazz Showcase question

dsgtrane

Am heading up to Chicago mid-October and hope to catch McCoy Tyner at the Showcase the Sunday nite I'm there.

Anyone know what time their Sunday shows are?  Website doesn't give times other than the matinee.

Their voice mail and flyers always say 4:00, 8:00 and 10:00. They will start at 4:30, 8:30 and 10:30!!!! Joe always starts the shows 30 minutes after he says he will......always!!!!

Mark

Am heading up to Chicago mid-October and hope to catch McCoy Tyner at the Showcase the Sunday nite I'm there.

Anyone know what time their Sunday shows are?  Website doesn't give times other than the matinee.

Their voice mail and flyers always say 4:00, 8:00 and 10:00. They will start at 4:30, 8:30 and 10:30!!!! Joe always starts the shows 30 minutes after he says he will......always!!!!

Mark

Thanks Mark.

I plan on being in Chicago on business that week and will try to catch McCoy Tyner on Tuesday or Wednesday night (if not both).

Anybody else planning on going early in the week?

I caught McCoy at the Jazz Showcase last year and loved the show! It was one of the most crowded and well-attended shows that I have witnessed there.

LWayne :D