Larry Young Mosaic

Guest Chicken Shack

Guest Chicken Shack

Mosaic found 10 Larry Young sets that were lost in a closet under a bunch of shit or whatever. They will be offering them starting sometime this coming week. I already have the Larry Young set so I don't need it. Just figured I let the board know.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people.... word to the wise. Don't come in here and try to be a fucking smart ass or you're gonna get in trouble. I can match IP addresses quite quickly and find if you have another alias on this board. It's pretty stupid.

Turns out that Chicken Shack actually is already registered on this board under two other different names. In fact, he posted in this very thread with his other monikor. He has another member account that he hasn't posted under yet.

I'm deleting the Chicken Shack account, as well as the other account he created. I will let the other account that he's been using stand since he's been behaving with that one. But let's be smart here, people... I can see where you're posting from, when, who, how, why, etc. Don't come in here and start acting like a boob, all right?

Oh and by the way, I can also see, via your IP address, who your internet service provider is and can send a nice email to them letting them know that you're abusing their service. Of course, I would only do this in the most extreme circumstances, but just so everyone knows.

I try to run this board as fair as I can. I will not tolerate wise-assess who come in here to start trouble.

...'nuff said.' Sometimes we all get the urge to throw a monkey wrench in the system. :D

Still, it's such a cheap shot. The old "found a bunch of mosaic boxes' trick. Been done before and never fails to raise a response. Whoever was on the power trip should just out himself and be done with it.