Larry Young Mosaic

Guest Chicken Shack

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks b3-er. It's nice to have someone who knows and cares about what he is doing...unlike that highly esteemed Tom, who it turns out is the BN CEO or something. Nothing against BN, although I can't recall buying or even thinking about buying a BN cd since March. I'm sure there is no conscious connection, and that I will be back buying BNs when they start releasing Norah with Strings and The Complete Barney Fife on Barnyard Records.

Wishful thinking is our worst enemy .....

Now could we all agree posts like this are allowed on April Fools' Day? I mean, he had some of us because he knew the weak spot, it always takes two to ................

Get used to have our "weak spots" poked a prodded. It's a game of Aric's that always reminds us who's in charge.

Aric Effron = Chicken Shack = BLP1577

It's not Aric. He is registered with an IP address which resolves to a domain on the west coast. The offender is registered with an IP that resolves to the east coast.

And their respective IPs are completely different.

I would rather let him and I work it out from here. He's been posting responsably since he registered and I'm not sure what this whole hoax was about.

Why not say who it was? He's duped the community, and the community has a certain right to see who was taking advantage of them. An apology or explaination should be forthcoming as well....

just my 2 cents.

Guest Mnytime

There is only one person that shows having an East Coast time stamp that has posted before B3-er's post.

Edited by Mnytime

Guest Chaney

So it's... ME?! :angry:

(I'm posting from the East Coast - Buffalo, New York - and I posted before b3-er.)

Am I missing something? And if I do find out it's me, I'll be sooooo mad at myself!

:rolleyes:

By the way, how do you check time stamps?

Edited by Chaney

Guest Mnytime

If you click on the posters names it takes you to their info page. There you will find User's Local Time.

And it only shows you 2 hours ahead of me. ;)

So it's... ME?! :angry:

(I'm posting from the East Coast - Buffalo, New York - and I posted before b3-er.)

Am I missing something? And if I do find out it's me, I'll be sooooo mad at myself!

:rolleyes:

By the way, how do you check time stamps?

Click on the name, and it will give you the posters local time....

Guest Mnytime

I think that has to do with the problems the board has been having. When I first checked mine it was correct. Now it is showing my time as 7:40 instead of 8:40. Also, the person in question from before is now only 2 hrs ahead of me when before he was 3 hrs.