Are there problems with the webserver?

Claude

Did you have connection problems today?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have intermittent problems this morning when connecting to the Organissimo board. I get an error message saying that the webserver cannot be reached.

Please vote in the poll above so I can see if it is only me or if there is indeed a problem with the Organissimo server

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll talk to my server guy and see if it's him, or if it's a wider problem. The last time it was down for a few hours I don't think it was just my server. I went to several different webpages such as ESPN and noticed that certain ads and graphics would not load which would suggest a problem with their servers as well.

I had problems accessing other websites around that time, but organissimo worked comparatively well. As I am connected by modem I attributed this to my webserver, or high traffic on weekend, when modem users are served last, but who knows ....

I've been having some technical problems here over the past couple of days. The site would either not connect at all, or the "today's active topics" page would not reload once I was here; or links wouldn't open, etc. The strangest thing, though, was that my time setting suddenly went awry. The only way I could correct it was to enter a false setting about what time zone I'm actually in, in order to get the most current thread to line up with the actual time of day...

Guest Mnytime

B3-er

It just happened again. It has happened at least 2-3 times today.

I have been having problems everyday now since the email I sent you. It happens at least once a day now. Some days like today it happens more than once.

Also, I have had no problems with other sites including the day of the email when it was for 3+ hrs that I could not access the site.

Edited by Mnytime

The master clock is right, but only after setting it to a weird time zone and then the post clocks and individual clocks were still off, since they are based on the server's clock and not the board's clock. So... uh... I don't know what to do.

I think the server clock is off. And I can't do anything about that. I'll email my guy.