organissimo does Chicago!!! Tues Oct 18th

GregN

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next thing is for the Chicago folks to organize people to go to the show -- and by the busload.

Seriously, if the show is a sell-out, then that'll travel by word-of-mouth, and help our boys get some further gigs, both around Chicago, and maybe elsewhere.

Invite your co-workers, your golf buddies, the people in your church, even your idiot brother-in-law who you otherwise hate spending time with during the holidays.

Whatever it takes - we need to fill the house that night. Step to it!!! :bwallace:

PS: About 10 years ago, I got almost 30 friends of mine to all go to a chamber music concert of entirely of the music of Charles Ives. (It helped that I bought them all their tickets on my own dime -- which I did in lieu of a donation to the organization sponsoring the concert.)

SO, if I can personally get 30 people to go hear a whole two hours of Charles Ives(!!!) -- then the Chicago folks on this board damn well better be able to get 50 people in the house for a band like Organissimo.

If I can find some cheap accomodations, I'll make it.  I still need to make some nice photographs of you guys and it sounds like a blast!!!  Maybe one of my Chicago friends could put me up for the night ;) !!!

Beware, Sheldon is a PIG! :P

O.K. now I am going. :)

If I can find some cheap accomodations, I'll make it.  I still need to make some nice photographs of you guys and it sounds like a blast!!!  Maybe one of my Chicago friends could put me up for the night ;) !!!

Somehow I knew this would draw you out.

Actually, Jim and I are very happily married men.

Not too each other.

Uh, not that there is anything wrong with that (generally speaking)...

ahem, anyhow, I am just going as Joe's babe shield and chaperone. :crazy::w

Not too each other.

Geez! I wasn't talking "dirty" but if you want to move in that direction..... :unsure:

I was talking about "pigishness" - never thought this would turn someone towards sex. <_<

Not too each other.

Geez! I wasn't talking "dirty" but if you want to move in that direction..... :unsure:

I was talking about "pigishness" - never thought this would turn someone towards sex. <_<

Who is talking sex. Married guys are very untidy...uh er.. the last bit was just nonsequitous for consistency's sake. :o:huh: