organissimo does Chicago!!! Tues Oct 18th

GregN

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg,

I also spoke with the management with Martyrs and I'm good to go on the photography part of it!

Sheldon... I love you man!! You are going to get a bigman hug from me when we meet. :D

:mellow:

:g

o.k. I'll buy ya a beer (no comments from the peanut gallery).

Dont listen to these sweet words, Mark. He likely won't even show. ;)

Up for the big show in Chicago tonight!!! :)

I am stuck here in Michigan with a couple of sick kids. But you are being put on the guest list, my friend. Fellas are stuck in traffic about 4 miles from the gig, but they should be there by the 7:30 load in time.

g

My previous post was made before reading this. Sorry to hear about your sick kids. I was, of course, only joking. Hope your kids are feeling better.

:)

I am stuck here in Michigan with a couple of sick kids. But you are being put on the guest list, my friend. Fellas are stuck in traffic about 4 miles from the gig, but they should be there by the 7:30 load in time.

g

....guest list???? What guest list???? Man, I could have used that six bucks for some wings or something!!!! I am also just seeing your post; hope the kids have recovered and sorry you couldn't make it!!!

m~

g

My previous post was made before reading this. Sorry to hear about your sick kids. I was, of course, only joking. Hope your kids are feeling better.

:)

They are both fighting some kind of bug. They will be fine and running around a bit, and then bam, they get a bad fever and down they go. Both have really bad coughs as well.

I played with Jim this weekend, and felt o.k. but now feel as though I might be coming down with something. I just have to cut one more track for the RD cd and then it is ready for mix down, and we have a Detroit gig on a River Boat, so I hope I don't get sick this week.

At any rate, I knew you were kiddin'.

You are to the beer joke, what Ron is to the Philly joke. Man, that would be good on the GREs. :)

g

....guest list???? What guest list???? Man, I could have used that six bucks for some wings or something!!!! I am also just seeing your post; hope the kids have recovered and sorry you couldn't make it!!!

m~

Well, I put you on it on Wed. ;)

Again, amazing photos!!! You have quite a gift there my friend. I am jealous.