Pablo Records Montreux 77 series

CJ Shearn

Think there was an 8 LP set of the jam sessions, and another set of the sets ( :blink: ) of the Pablo "regulars", don't know how many LPs. Limited availability, fersure. Older and wealthier collectors than I should have mo'better details.

You come across something?

Think there was an 8 LP set of the jam sessions, and another set of the sets ( :blink: ) of the Pablo "regulars", don't know how many LPs. Limited availability, fersure. Older and wealthier collectors than I should have mo'better details.

I'm old enough to remember these two boxes. But not wealthy enough to

have bought them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm old enough to remember these two boxes. But not wealthy enough to

have bought them.

If you live close to L.A., I saw both lp boxes, 15 total lps in VG+ shape, and they could be bought for a total of $19.00. It was at Amobea (I know, I can't spell -- CA public school education does it everytime).

PS: I should add that these are great sets to own, just solid, straight ahead jazz, that are great to listen to on a Sunday afternoon. Get them if you ever come across them in the "Land Under the Bins" where these various artists lps reside.

Edited by Matthew