Free to a good home: 3 Sounds: "Feelin' Good"

Found this one for $2 yesterday in Columbia MO. Side two of the LP is playable (based on how it looks), but side one has a pretty deep, ugly scratch in it that mars the first two tracks on that side. (But even without the 'big' scratch, I think most would grade the album as being in poor condition - or perhaps "OK" condition, but they'd be lying.)

But, I would grade the cover as being in "Good" condition. Not great, but good.

If anybody wants it, like to hang on their wall - it's theirs (which might be even cheaper if you don't want the LP, and only want me to send the cover). Or maybe somebody wants the LP so they can make a clock out of it or something.

=====

Dan Gould has right of first refusal, cuz -- well, he was the "Gene Harris Fanatic" in a past life, so how can I not give him first crack at it??

Peter Johnson has right of second refusal - since eventually he and I are going to get around to me sending him my LP of Bennie Maupin's "The Jewel In The Lotus" LP --- so as long as I'm sending someone an LP (which is a rare event), I might as well throw the 3 Sounds wall-hanging in there too, with basically no extra cost or effort on my part.

Other than that, operators are standing by!! :w

Edited by Rooster_Ties

By the way, the back of the album has a stamp (from a rubber stamp) on it that says...

Rhythm Record Shop Distributors

INDEPENDEND PHONOGRAPH RECORDS

2615 WELTON STREET - DENVER 5, COLORADO

TA. 5-4227. TA. 5-4228

===

NY address on the LP and on the cover.

Damn, I just looked - and it has "RVG" stamped in the inner groove (between the grooves and label), and hell if there isn't some sort of 'ear'-lookin' thing there too - on both sides. Is that the "Ear in the dead wax" that I read about every now and then?? (I ain't no vinyl nut, if you can't tell.)

Hey Tom!

Damn, it's taking me long enough to act on the Maupin record... :w

What a generous offer!

In any event, I'd love to exercise second refusal if Dan's not interested...

And Jim, I owe you...remember...so if the record comes to me, I've got something to get you rolling on your collection!!!

Peter

OK, Peter --- it sounds like "Feelin' Good" is already yours, in so much as the Maupin is yours too (and has been for months, in my mind, as it were).

Then, e-mail me your snail-address again, and I'll see if I can get this in the mail to you next week sometime. I've got some CD's to mail to Conn500 too early next week, so I should be able to kill two birds with one stone. I didn't pay a ton for the Maupin (nor am I looking to get much out of it), so we can work out the details of what I might like in trade later. (I might look through my LP's again too, and see if I see anything else you might like.)

We can take this off-line, to e-mail, from here. Drop me a line... -- Tom / RT