ECM titles without cardboard slipcase anymore?

Alfred

Fine with me. I always toss mine in the recycling bin. Just unnecessary extra packaging. Always a duplicate of the images on the front of the booklet and back of the tray-card (at least in every case I've seen - minus the UPC barcode).

I say – good riddance!! :tup

Question for those who like 'em –– whatever for?? :huh:

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Fine with me.  I always toss mine in the recycling bin.  Just unnecessary extra packaging.  Always a duplicate of the images on the front of the booklet and back of the tray-card (at least in every case I've seen - minus the UPC barcode).

:eye::eye:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhhh?! (... my heart ...)

What would I give for all the missing original LP inner sleeves ..... :(

[Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhhh?! (... my heart ...)

What would I give for all the missing original LP inner sleeves .....  :(

But at least those served a purpose--protecting the LP from getting scratched. The cardboard jewel case sleeves are just a marketing gimmick (although I confess that I keep them when the CD comes with one).

Fine with me.  I always toss mine in the recycling bin.  Just unnecessary extra packaging.  Always a duplicate of the images on the front of the booklet and back of the tray-card (at least in every case I've seen - minus the UPC barcode).

Not always- the Charles Lloyd/Billy Higgins double disc had a different image on the booklet than on the slipcase. Same thing with the back image on the latest Lloyd

• 3 weeks later...