If you love Motown, this may be for you...

J.A.W.

From the Hip-O Select site:

15% off The Complete Motown Singles Vols. 1-3 when you buy all three volumes - you must enter MOTOWN in the Discount Code box in the payment information / shipping method section of the checkout page. You also must have Volume 1, 2, & 3 in your shopping cart to qualify for the discount.*

*Enter discount code MOTOWN at checkout to receive your 15% discount. Offer may not be combined with other offers and promotions.

15% off The Complete Motown Singles Vols. 1-3 when you buy all three volumes - you must enter MOTOWN in the Discount Code box in the payment information / shipping method section of the checkout page. You also must have Volume 1, 2, & 3 in your shopping cart to qualify for the discount.*

*Enter discount code MOTOWN at checkout to receive your 15% discount. Offer may not be combined with other offers and promotions.

I bought each of the three sets when they came out. I'm shocked they would have the need to discount those. Timeless music, certainly mucho collectable in the future, and only 5,000 of each being made. Presentation is stunning.

I bought each of the three sets when they came out. I'm shocked they would have the need to discount those. Timeless music, certainly mucho collectable in the future, and only 5,000 of each being made. Presentation is stunning.

Apparently sales are disappointing.

Just tried to make a purchase, and lo and behold Sweden does not exist as an option, Togo, yes, Namibia yes, Sweden no! :huh:

That's because Sweden's part of the EU, and they don't ship to the EU (see the small print on this page: "Regrettably at present time Hip-O Select cannot ship to the UK & the EU").