BLUE NOTE [FORGETS] ORGANISSIMO BOARD

JSngry

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chaney

While this is certainly your thread to delete, I'd vote (were there a vote) to keep it as it only adds to the outward passion of this site.

We feel, goddammit!

This thread is just another bit of spice added to this wonderful stew - tofu in place of meat, of course :rolleyes: .

What's Alexander always saying about abolishing private property?

Doesn't this thread now belong to the board general population?

As self appointed Organissimo BB "consiglieri" (or consigliare for some of you ;) ), I think the thread should stay.

Just pulling your leg JS, do what you want. :g

Now, about this new topic of banning folks. ;)

Edited by catesta

The best way to bring in more people is to tell your friends... write your favorite magazine... put a link on your website. 

B3 - what about sticking a link to this excellent site on your links page - www.bagatellen.com - and asking Joe Christmas/Al Jones to reciprocate?

Edited by David Williams

I wouldn't delete this thread either, but changing the topic 'title' and 'subtitle' (much like Jim changed his own first post) I think would make sense. Just my own opinion.

No way! I think it should be known by one and all that these here "pig-dog" things Jim is talking about can get jobs and my wife can't. Maybe it'll light a fire under her ass if I tell her that even "pig-dogs" are finding gainful employment. More than likely it'll just get me banished to the couch, but what the hell. By the way, I've searched and searched but have had no luck; anyone found a picture of a pig-dog yet? ;)

I wouldn't delete this thread either, but changing the topic 'title' and 'subtitle' (much like Jim changed his own first post) I think would make sense. Just my own opinion.

I have an exact opposite opinion, and think both the title and subtitle are both apt and hilarious. :excited:

Guest Chaney

Several weeks back, I sent an e-mail to BN asking when their BBS would reopen.

A mere three weeks (or so) later, I received a response. (I believe I was told "shortly". HA!)

Unfortunately, I think you folks can expect that same type of care and consideration from our past landlord. (I hope I'm wrong.)

I beleve EXTREME patience is called for.

No way, this thread ain't goin anywhere! It's been a while since we had a good 'ol fashioned ball-buster on these forums. Let the BN biatches see it in full force, our 'newbie' board is kickin ass!! :g