Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quincy

Happy Birthday DTMX

40 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday DTMX! :tup:party:

What, you environmentalist whack jobs making us recycle old birthday threads even???? ^_^

Happy Birthgivingsday DTMX!!!! Hope you have a great one!!!! Just don't get any sweetpotato pie on your Mosaics! :party::party::party:

Still just about the funniest guy here, surely the funniest per word....

Many more happy returns and best wishes towards those plans of world domination!

Thanks everyone! Having Thanksgiving fall on the 22nd made me forget about my birthday coming up. Pumpkin pie's just as good as birthday cake anyway.

As always, I have to say that Organissimo is my favorite virtual hangout in the world. Good people, good conversation, and good leads on what Mosaic set to buy next. Whenever I set up a new computer at work or wherever, this is the one of the first sites I bookmark. Unfortunately one of the IT guys reported that I was spending too much company time on a site called "Orgasmo" but the boss is a jazz fan and it was all cool.

Thanks again, everyone.

HB and sorry we didn't linc up in AA.

HB and sorry we didn't linc up in AA.

There's always 2008!

Many happy happy returns!

Happy Birthday!

Belated thanks to everyone. Haven't been around much this year what with work and family but still enjoy dropping in to see what's going on. Always enjoy the music and general discussions, even if I don't participate. Organissimo is still one of my quick-fix-step-away-from-work websites that brings a bit of light into a gray workday. Best to all! Doug