Live Chat?

BeBop

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to install the stuff from Sun Microsystems as well (Microsoft is no longer offering the software, despite the link on the "Live Chat" page). The installation crashed, but then the chat function appears to be working nevertheless.

I just enetered the chat room, and - guess what - noone else there! :)

Thay type of 'energy' (ritalin, anyone?) is best left to dissipate in that type of live chat environment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an idea: If anyone's misbehaving, they're temporarily banned from the board and are sequestered in their very own live chat room. Good place to take a time out.

Huh, weird...

I just get a blank box. It works fine from work ( :crazy: ) just fine.

ChrisA mentioned updating Java, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Help!

Anyone running on a mac get it to work? I tried with Opera, Safari, and even (gasp) IE, no luck...

I chatted for a while this afternoon on my Mac running Safari. Seemed to work fine. Takes several seconds for the java thing to work itself out and start running, then it was fine.

As best I can tell, if nobody is in the Chat area, that listing at the bottom goes away.

Hmmm .. I went in the chatroom, minimized the window and went to the forums to see if the chatroom was there and it wasn't even though I was in there ..

If you were in there, how could you have been out here? cuz over there you are not here, nor here there... :crazy:

did you refresh, while you weren't here?

If you were in there, how could you have been out here? cuz over there you are not here, nor here there... :crazy:

That's a very existential question...

That's just what I ask myself every day! :cool:

Maybe we should open a separate Existentialist chat room. Problem is, once you went in, there'd be no exit.

sartre.jpgcamus2.gif

That's a very existential question...

That's just what I ask myself every day! :cool:

Maybe we should open a separate Existentialist chat room. Problem is, once you went in, there'd be no exit.

sartre.jpgcamus2.gif

And, though politically incorrect, someone who's had some influence:

heid1.jpg

Edited by J.A.W.