Live Chat?

BeBop

Dang, I"ve got to go out to dinner tonight.

Yeah, what a drag for you. Going out for a birthday dinner with your lady when you could be sitting on yer ass at the computer typing to a bunch of losers. ;)

hehe :g

Yeah, but she changed up the plans and we're going out with some friends. That usually means, more drinking, laughs, and shit like that.

:huh:

So yeah, maybe I'll catch up with you bums tomorrow. :g

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to try this thing tonight. It said at the bottom of the page that a couple of people were there, so I clicked on the link to give it a shot. Unfortunately, it took so long to load with this computer and dial-up connection that by the time I got there the place was deserted.

Is there any way to fix it so that people can't tell I'm on my way?

Highlights from a visit to last night's pow wow: Noj's beer sampler; grilled cheese sandwiches; the best wife ever; the incredible Romo; tripping and falling out the door; free Dave Holland CDs that went unloved; the beer mug icon; a keen breakdown of the NBA (we can proceed straight to the playoffs now); the incredible Romo; live as-it-happens 'what are you listening to' reports; 2/3 of the band shows up (one after the other); the incredible TO; weather reports from California, and it rained!

Disappointments: No Dan. No Nessa.

Highlights from a visit to last night's pow wow: Noj's beer sampler; grilled cheese sandwiches; the best wife ever; the incredible Romo; tripping and falling out the door; free Dave Holland CDs that went unloved; the beer mug icon; a keen breakdown of the NBA (we can proceed straight to the playoffs now); the incredible Romo; live as-it-happens 'what are you listening to' reports; 2/3 of the band shows up (one after the other); the incredible TO; weather reports from California, and it rained!

Disappointments: No Dan. No Nessa.

and Jim called conn a dic...

the beer icons were flowing last night. good times.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...