7/4, thread killer

brownie

I've been thinking couw...you post too much and when you do, the posts don't really have much quality. You need more fiber for more bulky posts to make me - particularly me - more happy. More fiber = quality posts to keep things moving along so I can sleep through the night unburdened by your multiple posts of such low quality.

Now, I can hear the gears grinding..."7/4, you post more often that I do these days?" Yes, but mine have more fiber Grasshopper. One word I have for the world - fiber. A solution to the worlds problems.

Too early for a nap. Naps screw me up and then I'm up all night. :rsmile:

Moderators! This guy is stalking on me! When is enough enough???

and BTW, too much fiber also leads to constipation cricket.

Hey, I'm working on about 3 hours of sleep since I played last night, got in after 4am and got up with the little one just after 7am. Sleep is for the weary.

:huh:

I'm with maren(thetical).

It's been years since I could get by on that kind of sleep, and I couldn't even do it then.

I hope you both cut each other some slack, 'cause I consider you both friends and integral members of this community. :(

I'm willing to let it go if Brownie just chills out. I mean, hey...we all have a limited time here on the third stone from the Sun, why waste it in an internet flame fest?

:rsmile: :rhappy: :rsmile: :rhappy:

Happy happy joy joy?

7/4 finally has admitted killing the thread.

Not because one of of my answers ('a bit weird' :blink: ) but because the whole thread made him look like a whining idiot!

In his initial reply to my prodding for an answer, he gave a good description of a stalker, a subject he obviously knows a lot about. Except he switched roles, a classic transfer!

This is a jazz board. Anybody who has time to waste can take a look at his posts. I am sure there is not a dozen interesting posts from 7/4 dealing with jazz.

All I wanted was a simple answer: yes or no did 7/4 eliminate one of his thread?

It took him two full hours hours of prodding to produce an answer which was followed by his usual deluge of posts!

I'll indeed let it go now.

It's bye bye 7/4 for me!

There are too many interesting people with whom I enjoy sharing knowledge about jazz (and various subjects) to waste my time dealing with this non-entity!

7/4 finally has admitted killing the thread.

Not because one of of my answers ('a bit weird' :blink: ) but because the whole thread made him look like a whining idiot!

In his initial reply to my prodding for an answer, he gave a good description of a stalker, a subject he obviously knows a lot about. Except he switched roles, a classic transfer!

This is a jazz board. Anybody who has time to waste can take a look at his posts. I am sure there is not a dozen interesting posts from 7/4 dealing with jazz.

All I wanted was a simple answer: yes or no did 7/4 eliminate one of his thread?

It took him two full hours hours of prodding to produce an answer which was followed by his usual deluge of posts!

It's bye bye 7/4 for me!

There are too many interesting people with whom I enjoy sharing knowledge about jazz (and various subjects) to waste my time dealing with this non-entity!

Is this how you're going to spend your retirement? Lighten up.

Edited by 7/4

To borrow a quote mfrom a very famous American, :Why can't we all just get along?"

I'm cool.

But even after I said I'd let it go, Brownie still feels compelled to rant about me, as if I'm the only person on this board who makes off topic posts. :g

It's bye bye 7/4 for me!

If it helps, I can vouch for the corporealness of the entity known as 7/4. I saw him consume a meal once. :rsmile: