Dogon A.D.

John L

• 9 months later...

Justs listening to this one again. Pretty good, I'd say! A pity that it has never made it to disk (AFAIK - or have these tracks sneaked out as part of some other disk?). It is quite short, which may make it commercially unviable I suppose. Can anyone say how the three tracks of about 15,8,15 minutes were divided between two sides of an LP?

Edited by David Ayers

Justs listening to this one again. Pretty good, I'd say! A pity that it has never made it to disk (AFAIK - or have these tracks sneaked out as part of some other disk?). It is quite short, which may make it commercially unviable I suppose. Can anyone say how the three tracks of about 15,8,15 minutes were divided between two sides of an LP?

Side A

Dogon A.D.

Rites

Side B

The Painter

Side A

Dogon A.D.

Rites

Side B

The Painter

Thanks! The torture of not knowing is ended! Back to the Sudoku...

• 11 months later...

I should listen to this again (I've only heard it two or three times), but my assessment is "very good album that has been elevated to masterpiece status because it's hard to get a hold of". Maybe I will change my mind with time.

Guy

Nope. This one was a masterpiece even long before it became hard to get a hold of. Now, as I understand, it is relatively easy to find, and for a trivial price to boot. ;)

• 4 years later...

There are several Amazon Marketplace sellers who are simply OUT OF THEIR MINDS!

There's one who not only overprices items, but fairly consistently sells their used copies for more than they sell their new copies.

• 1 month later...

There are several Amazon Marketplace sellers who are simply OUT OF THEIR MINDS!

There's one who not only overprices items, but fairly consistently sells their used copies for more than they sell their new copies.

Looks like there have been some re-pressings, Dusty Groove has this back in stock.

• 10 months later...