Happy Birthday, Jim S.

brownie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all. Much love and respect to the Organissimo Organism. You guys bring much joy 27-7-365(6).

Ya' know, I don't feel 50. Although, having never been 50 until now, I have no idea how 50 is supposed to feel. So maybe I do feel 50 and just haven't realized it yet.

One thing's for sure, I damn sure don't feel 19 anymore, and for that, I'm thankful. Not that it was bad at the time, just that it's better now. Forty, otoh, wasn't too bad at all, and I don't know that I feel that "up" now. So maybe I am feeling 50. Or maybe I'm prematurely old and beaten and cynical and am feeling 75 now, in which case, I probably need help. Oh well, one never knows, do one?

Anyway, until I know for sure, damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead, no matter where ahead leads. We'll know when we get there, right? And even if it proves to lead nowhere, the trip there should be fun. On that I'll insist!

Again, thanks to all. Party on!

Thanks to all. Much love and respect to the Organissimo Organism. You guys bring much joy 27-7-365(6).

Ya' know, I don't feel 50. Although, having never been 50 until now, I have no idea how 50 is supposed to feel. So maybe I do feel 50 and just haven't realized it yet.

One thing's for sure, I damn sure don't feel 19 anymore, and for that, I'm thankful. Not that it was bad at the time, just that it's better now. Forty, otoh, wasn't too bad at all, and I don't know that I feel that "up" now. So maybe I am feeling 50. Or maybe I'm prematurely old and beaten and cynical and am feeling 75 now, in which case, I probably need help. Oh well, one never knows, do one?

Anyway, until I know for sure, damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead, no matter where ahead leads. We'll know when we get there, right? And even if it proves to lead nowhere, the trip there should be fun. On that I'll insist!

Again, thanks to all. Party on!

I didn't notice I was 40 for about five or six years.

Something for your grand birthday!

It was created out of 566 Sonny Rollins related images -

photos, record covers, sheet music, etc -

all placed in a grid of 100 X 100 (10,000 tiles).

(To the O-Board: sorry about the size of this, I'll remove it after this weekend).

If you look closely at the white reflection on top of the

music stand reading lamp, you'll see sheet music with

the chord changes to "Oleo"...but,

you'll have to look at the large original to see this.

The large original (2456 X 3304) is here.

Take it easy today and, like James Brown says, "Think!"

sangreymosaic1.jpg