NEW BFT 32

Stefan Wood

Randy and I have agreed to switch months, so I will be doing the January BFT. 2 discs, and it should be a lot of fun music to listen to. You can PM, or email me at kinggab@fastermac.net to sign up. I will be mailing cds by Dec 30.

The theme is essentially hard bop, or to be more precise, music that I listen to while walking to work on a freezing day. They are a fine alternative to caffine in the morning! :)

Edited by Stefan Wood

Randy and I have agreed to switch months, so I will be doing the January BFT. 2 discs, and it should be a lot of fun music to listen to. You can PM, or email me at kinggab@fastermac.net to sign up. I will be mailing cds by Dec 30.

Great! :tup Sign me in, e-mail on its way - Mr. Bassman will sign up separately, but you can send his disc to me in the same package - we play together in one band and see each other frequently.

I'm joining in the fun too. Will send PM. I got a message from Randy saying he would pass on details to you if I told him it was okay. Sent email back but it has just been returned as non-deliverable, so I'm starting from scratch. But could I have just one disc please - the main one.

Cds are in the mail as of this morning. Next Monday I will post a thread for the BFT guessing.

Please note -- I mailed them in Netflix style mailers. I had received a bunch in the mail some time ago, and thought this would be good to use for these. If there are any problems -- damaged cds, etc. let me know and I will fire off another set for you. I have had no problems in the past.

HI Stefan,

received mine today but it seems the disc's have not properly survived the flight over the ocean as the two have baked together some how and disk1 is at least on my PC not recognizable at all due to some remove material. Disc2 with all 13 tracks seems to be readable/playable ok..

Can you resend me the first one (or get me an option where to download some MP3 of it in case of being more convenient for you ?)

Thanks, Oliver