for those who missed out the cheap Universal Mosaics

tjobbe

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think so, the picture does seems to indicate it to be rather the CD sized one

76520.jpg

allthough the regular ZYX sale appraisal talks about a 45 page booklet coming with the box.

Cheers, Tjobbe

Cheers, Tjobbe

Another 40 Euro gone.

Thanks, Tjobbe, for reminding me to look over there ... sth I hadn't done for quite a while.

Hi, I guess you should try to enter the article numbers directly into the "Bestellzettel"

-Montgomery, Wes THE COMPLETE RIVERSIDE RECORDINGS

CD Riverside. 12 CDs 39,99 EUR. Nr. 78007

-Evans, Bill THE COMPLETE RIVERSIDE RECORDINGS CD Riverside. 12 CDs 44,99 EUR.

-Monk, Thelonious THE COMPLETE RIVERSIDE RECORDINGS CD Riverside. 15 CDs 49,99 EUR. Nr. 78004.

-Pepper, Art THE COMPLETE GALAXY RECORDINGS CD Galaxy. 16 CDs 49,99 EUR. Nr. 78006.

as I believe due to low stock they do not show up.

Cheers, Tjobbe

I think they're gone again.

They seem to be back again. As Tjobbe says if you click on the Mein Bestellzettel button on the right of the screen (which takes you here) and then enter a 1 followed by the numbers you want (the Gordon is 76520) then click Aktualisieren and if there is a price on the following screen then they are in stock. Tick that you accept their terms and conditions and click on Weiter to proceed to payment.

The Monk doesn't seem to be in stock though.

If you need any help within the next half an hour or so PM me with your telephone number (if you're in the UK which it looks like you are ejp626) and I can talk you through it.

Yes, the Monk seems to be out of stock even when you input the number direct. The Wes is there though.

P&P/shipping to the UK for 3 sets very reasonable at EU 9.20. Hope the packaging holds together..

Seems to be €9.20 no matter how much you are ordering. They did combine a couple of orders that I made separately into one order from the point of view of shipping so they get a :tup from that perspective.

Hi my dear Fantasy box set friends who enjoy the 2001 sell out of the ZYX stock...

for those of you who do believe not to have enough Bill Evans Recordings in their collection and always wanted to get the CONSECRATION and the Last Waltz...

Go To the well known shop.... <_< 30€ for each box should be not that bad.

Cheers, Oliver

<_< it seems that 2001 has taken out -from the visible online catalog at least- all the overstock from ZYX and aligned this with the printed catalogue "Merkheft"...but as Alfred mentioned the "direct hit" might still work.

seems this appearance has been a rather "defect" introduced after the new WebSite layout went online than being an indented sales effort...

Thanks folks for great bargain !

Cheers, Tjobbe

yes you're right, some to mention:

• the two last Bill Evans 8CD box Sets
  • there is one quite reasonable Ella Fitzgerald 4CD box as well (Called The Concert Years that is covering the later period on Pablo) as well as some US mastered Pablo single CD studio recordings
  • some three Ellington (EDIT, sorry:)....at Carnegie Hall 2fers 1944/46/47
  • and a pricy 4CD Box covering Basie on Pablo (called The golden years covering 1972-1983)
  • as non-jazz, I guess someone already mentioned the two Stax Vol.2/3 boxes as well as they seemed to have the CCR Vinyl box on sale as well as the Booker T. 3 CD longbox called Time is tight.

Cheers, Tjobbe

EDIT: in case some is interested in Blues: the 1991 7CD The Complete Prestige/Bluesville Recordings of Lightnin' Hopkins is available for a steal ( exactly 20€)

Edited by tjobbe

By the way, as far as I know they don't take credit cards or PayPal.

Yes they take credit cards (MC) . Made 2 orders in last weeks

Shipping charges for Canada (email from them). Should be the same for US :

Shipping and handling to Canada depends on weight:

Within 2 kg it is Euro 22,-, from 2 kg to 20 kg it is

Euro 32,-. If the weight is higher than 20 kg, the costs

are billed the same form thze beginning

BTW They still have Basie Mosaic : 8 cds for 49,99 euros

Good luck

By the way, as far as I know they don't take credit cards or PayPal.

Yes they take credit cards (MC) . Made 2 orders in last weeks

Shipping charges for Canada (email from them). Should be the same for US :

Shipping and handling to Canada depends on weight:

Within 2 kg it is Euro 22,-, from 2 kg to 20 kg it is

Euro 32,-. If the weight is higher than 20 kg, the costs

are billed the same form thze beginning

BTW They still have Basie Mosaic : 8 cds for 49,99 euros

Good luck

My bad, I posted to the wrong thread, they do indeed take credit cards.

For those frightend about the famous ZYX remasters...

as long as you don't go for any of those 2,99€ ones, the others are, although Printed in Germany, based on the orginal Fantasy US masters and packaged at least to what I received so far the same way.

Cheers, Tjobbe

I wish I could read German--24.99 Euros ($30.20) for the 8-CD Evans boxes! Anyone know how much they charge for shipping to the US? :rolleyes:

If the package they send you weighs less than 2 kilograms, Zweitausendeins' shipping to the U.S. is 22 Euros. If the package is over 2 kg, shipping is 32 Euros.

Assuming the Evans box is less than 2 kg, it would cost you 46.99 Euros, or $56.90, shipped.

holy holy!

another 100 € gone...

both Bill Evans boxes (after that all I miss, as far as Evans boxes go, is the "Secret Sessions" box...), the Dexter box, plus the recent Bud Powell, "Bebop", for 3 eurozlotys.

this should be great! I have not heard any of the Evans, only got one ("The Panther!") of the Prestige Dexters, and have been watching that Powell for a long time (this was the third instalment of the Paris stuff, yes? I also miss the second one...)