Looking for Hal Willner

fent99

Hi All

Looking for these Hal Wilner albums on CD (for a long time) and have never seen them.

"Amarcord" (Rota)

"That's The Way I Feel Now" (Monk)

"Lost in the Stars" (Weill)

I have the Weill one on cassette but has anyone seen any used copies on CD? Anyone help at all?

c

Gee, some Amazon sellers have That's the Way I feel Now for only around $115.00! (114.95 and 114.89) There is also one listed for $2,000 :crazy:

Sure you don't want to buy one of those? :P

Actually I have a copy I might be persuaded to sell or trade. PM me with an offer if interested.

Gee, some Amazon sellers have That's the Way I feel Now for only around $115.00! (114.95 and 114.89) There is also one listed for $2,000 :crazy:

Actually I have a copy I might be persuaded to sell or trade. PM me with an offer if interested.

For the CD or LP? (I guess Amazon really doesn't list LPs). Yeah, I managed to pick up a clean LP for $10 or so about 18 months ago. I think that is definitely the way to go, since some of the best material is left off the CD.

For the CD or LP? (I guess Amazon really doesn't list LPs). Yeah, I managed to pick up a clean LP for $10 or so about 18 months ago. I think that is definitely the way to go, since some of the best material is left off the CD.

They are selling the CD.

Crazy prices for something that is not even complete. They really should reissue everything in a nice two disc set.

Hmm - how about a Wilner Boxed set?!

Amarcord Nino Rota is my favorite of these.

Has it even been on CD?

Mine, too.

As far as I know, never made it to CD.

'Twas Hannibal HNCD 9301.

Doggone it, I saw a duplicate copy in a cutout bin a couple of months back. Didn't get it. Next time I'm in that part of town I'll check again.

I've got it on cd and I think I did get it from a cut-out bin.