Happy Birthday Patricia!

7/4

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PhillyQ, You're a sweetheart and I thank you. :wub:

Catesta, I guess that calls for another glass of some very nice wine. Thank you.

May I share with all of you the text of a card that my daughter and her boyfriend gave to me??

The front of the card is a very nice line drawing of a really thin blonde at a table, seemingly talking to the viewer.

It reads:

"On you Birthday, you might well ask, 'What's it all about?'"

Open up the card and it says:

"I mean besides putting you right foot in, your right foot out, doing the Hokey-pokey, and turning yourself about!"

I smiled. They accompanied the card with Nora Ephron's new book I Feel Bad About My Neck.

I guess Erin either likes Ephron's writing, or noticed the other books by her on my shelf as she was growing up. :D

Edited by patricia

Damn! I missed it!

But happy birthday Patricia! And I hope you had a good day, and didn't disgrace yourself in the posh restaurant!

MG

Thank you MG. I was a perfect lady in the posh restaurant. I had to call on my training as a child, for which I am eternally grateful to my late mother. I even know what a fish knife is.

Funny thing. My daughter actually remarked that she thought all my finickyness raising her was totally useless, until she entered the real world.

Thanks Mom.:wub:

• 11 months later...