Happy Birthday Patricia!

7/4

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just after midnight here now. So, officially, another year is history for me. Funny. I don't feel any different than I did when I was sixteen. I just know a lot more.

And NO Sidewinder, I am not A HUNDRED. :blink:

Thank you 7/4. I have made a lot of friends here on Organissimo who seem to tolerate me, in spite of my occasional flights into insanity.

Hardbopjazz, thank you. LOVE your avatar, disturbing as it is.

Thank you Jon. I've always meant to ask you if your avatar is you. Is it?

Yes, catesta, the birthdays seem to be every week now, instead of only once a year. Thank you.

JSangry, Thank you and YES, INDEED!!! Richard Pryor in his prime. No more need be said.

Thank you Harold. Never did catch up with The Sopranos". We're a season behind here, I think.

Thank you Kalo.

Brownie and Sidewinder, THREE cats in hats with birthday whistles. That says BIG PARTY to me.:)

Thank you AfricaBrass.

I have taken today off in honour of this particular natal day and will be going downtown to my favourite vinyl source. I have a list from my dearest friend on the East Coast, of the records he has been searching for. I feel sure that I will find at least one of them. If not, I will surely not come home empty-handed.

You all are the best!! :wub:

Couw, thank you for three more cat in the hat/birthday whistle guys. One can't have too much music in the house. :wub:

Thank you Jazzbo. The Time cover reminds me that I foolishly gave away a Monk album, "Misterioso" years ago and have never been able to find another.

Thank you Al. Is that the original Mickey Mouse film clip?

Thank you Bright Moments. I still remember your sending me a PM a while ago and my terse reply. I hope you weren't wounded at the time.

BeBop, thank you. Yes. Calgary. Almost a jazz wasteland, but not my permanent home, if there's a God.;)

John S, Thank you. I plan a full day, mostly on the floor at my vinyl haven, looking for treasures.

Thank you Clunky. I agree that one cannot leave an emporium of vinyl empty handed. It's illegal, I think. I am familiar with that passage from Merchant of Visa, to my chagrin.;)

Thank you Marcoliv.

Ghost of Miles, you will never be left out. Thank you.

Edited by patricia