Double CD cases

GregK

Am I just looking in the wrong places? I want to buy empty CD cases that hold 2 discs for some CD-Rs that I have made. All I can find are the standard single disc cases or the slimline doubles, which would be fine except they don't have any place to put the artwork/booklet. Does anyone know where I can find them?

i was just looking for some today. the problem with staples is that a 10-pack costs $9.99! they're much cheaper at american-digital, but they have a $25 minimum per order. if you buy 100 of them for $25.96, the total cost with shipping would be $33.99, which is a lot cheaper than staples, but i don't need 100 of them.

i'll probably hold off ordering any double jewel cases until i place my next order with american-digital. i'm a little worried though, they haven't stocked klone cdrs in jewel cases for some time now. if i order them on a spindle and have to order jewel cases for them separately, that increases the price of each unit. :(

Edited by jazzshrink

I've been getting all my CD jewel case supplies by ordering online from Sleeve City. They have just about every kind of case and part (they also sell the tray inserts separately) you could want for decent prices, and notice the coupon code in the upper right corner of the home page that gives you 15% off the listed prices of anything you order.

EDIT: Just checked out American-Digital, and it looks like their prices may be slightly better than Sleeve City's, but I didn't compare shipping costs.

Edited by Ron S