I was just about to post the same message and the same sentiments.

Dude, if you're just lurking, you might want to know that "somebody" ;) is kicking your ass in the post count race. Better come back soon or else you'll be toast!

If those health matters are acting up, however, well, deepest regrets, and here's hoping for the speediest recovery,

Either way, you're missed, man, you're missed.

I was just thinking the same thing. What Paul and Jim said above.

Hope all is well Mnytime! Come back soon! Your contributions to this board are very much appreciated.

Also haven't seen Chris Albertson for a bit. Maybe he's hooking up his new G5 tower. :)

Come on back Mny!  Hope you're well.

I need to jaw with you about this Led Zep DVD!!!  Finally got mine.  It's just so feckin' awesome!

Looking at the Madison Square Garden Concert, I swear, I thought I was watching Spinal Tap outtakes. Loved Jonesy's haircut and looking at Bonham, I kept expecting him to explode! But the 'Zep DVD is the coolest thing since ice cubes.

PS: I, also, hope all is well with mny.

Edited by Matthew

Guest Mnytime

I just wanted to thank everyone for their concern. I was in the hospital the last couple weeks. The chemo lowered my white blood count and immunity to non-existent and I came down with something that didn't agree with me. I tell you the cure might do me in faster than the Cancer.

One thing is for sure it really is cutting down my weight. Though I wouldn't really recommend this as a form of weight loss. :g

I wont bore you all with descriptions of all the multi-colored yawning and other nasty things. Though let your imaginations go on the rainbow of colors. :wacko::P

I would especially like to thank Jim and Ghost for sending me emails and PM's. I only got back 3 days ago and just got around to getting online tonight. So I am sorry for not responding to them until now.

Hopefully I will be getting back enough energy to get back into my usual posting mode. :tup:tup

I was in the hospital the last couple weeks. The chemo lowered my white blood count and immunity to non-existent and I came down with something that didn't agree with me.

Yes, that hospital quarantine biz really bites. On 3 separate occasions during the 2000-01 time frame my wife had to go in for a couple of days with rock-bottom whites and running a high fever but thankfully never picked up anything that necessitated the sort of prolonged stay that you've mentioned.

So far we've managed to dodge that bullet during this second and ongoing round of chemo treatments (she was clear in '02 but the shit came back).

Best of luck...hang tough & buy lots of cds! :)

I am among those who was about to e-mail you, mnytime, would have done so but I, too, took a respite from the keyboard--glad to hear that you are ok, hope your health continues improving.

Jim, my own 5-day absence was mainy due having my computorium rewired in a more organized way--it had become a spaghetti tangle of AC/USB/firewire/ethernet cables and cords. You were close when you mentioned the G5--I was also at the MacWorld Expo to check it out. Looks like a cheese grater, works like a charm. B)

Jim, my own 5-day absence was mainy due having my computorium rewired in a more organized way--it had become a spaghetti tangle of AC/USB/firewire/ethernet cables and cords. You were close when you mentioned the G5--I was also at the MacWorld Expo to check it out. Looks like a cheese grater, works like a charm. B)

Good to see you back too, Chris!

If only Apple would price the new G5 like a cheese grater! ;)

I just wanted to thank everyone for their concern. I was in the hospital the last couple weeks. The chemo lowered my white blood count and immunity to non-existent and I came down with something that didn't agree with me. I tell you the cure might do me in faster than the Cancer.

One thing is for sure it really is cutting down my weight. Though I wouldn't really recommend this as a form of weight loss. :g

I wont bore you all with descriptions of all the multi-colored yawning and other nasty things. Though let your imaginations go on the rainbow of colors. :wacko::P

I would especially like to thank Jim and Ghost for sending me emails and PM's. I only got back 3 days ago and just got around to getting online tonight. So I am sorry for not responding to them until now.

Hopefully I will be getting back enough energy to get back into my usual posting mode. :tup:tup

I didn't realize what you were going through Mnytime. I wish you all the best! And remember, your friends here online miss you whenever you're away. So don't forget us for TOO long!!! :D

Take care. :tup

I was in the hospital the last couple weeks.  The chemo lowered my white blood count and immunity to non-existent and I came down with something that didn't agree with me.

Yes, that hospital quarantine biz really bites. On 3 separate occasions during the 2000-01 time frame my wife had to go in for a couple of days with rock-bottom whites and running a high fever but thankfully never picked up anything that necessitated the sort of prolonged stay that you've mentioned.

So far we've managed to dodge that bullet during this second and ongoing round of chemo treatments (she was clear in '02 but the shit came back).

Best of luck...hang tough & buy lots of cds! :)

Weizen, my best goes out to you and your wife. But I thought Hank Mobley cured everything! ;):)