FS: Boxed sets (Bill Evans, Ornette, Monk, etc.)

Hi all,

My recent vinyl purchases have rendered the following CD boxed sets redundant in my collection. I am offering them for sale at the prices listed below (which include shipping within the US):

Bill Evans--The Complete Riverside Recordings 12 CDs $100

Thelonious Monk--The Complete Riverside Recordings 15 CDs $125

Ornette Coleman--Beauty Is a Rare Thing: The Complete Atlantic Recordings 6CDs $50

XXXSonny Rollins--The Complete Prestige Recordings 7 CDs $55

All of the respective boxes, booklets, and CDs are in mint shape.

XXX=Sold

****As per my later post below, I will accept checks from board members.****

Unfortunately, work considerations don't allow me to visit this board as much as I'd like to, so if you are interested in any of these sets, it's best to contact me directly via e-mail at: Tmacgre846@aol.com.

Thanks to everyone for looking, and take care,

Todd

Edited by Todd

Hi Chuck,

I didn't mean to imply that personally I had never had problems with NSF checks from board members, because, as you rightly mention, this is my first post to the board. I meant that in my couple of months of lurking here, I'd never seen anyone complain about receiving a NSF check from a board member.

Also, as you mention, such problems generally don't seem to be as commonplace amongst us jazz fans as they seem to be amongst fans of other, more popular, forms of music. As I stated in my post, the couple of problems that I have had with NSF checks stemmed from simple, and eventually correctable, banking errors, not from any malicous intention on the part of the buyers. In time, everything worked out fine, with no hard feelings being held by any of the parties.

While this corrective process wasn't painful, it was time consuming, and time is something that I don't have a surplus of right now. As such, I thought it best to simply limit transactions to easy to process money orders.

That being said, you do raise a good point Chuck. I've been a lurker here since the demise of the Blue Note Board, and I'm familiar with most of the board's membership, so if a member wants to purchase any of these sets, I'll gladly accept a check as payment. I'll edit my original post to reflect this change.

Thanks to all.

Take care,

Todd