Nightly Live Chat Cd Discussions and BS

Soulstation1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes the stats on the bottom of the forums will show a username in the live chat and I'll go in and nobody is there! This happened a week or so ago. It said that one member, Jim Alfredson was in live chat and several times I tried going in and though his username was on the bar for quite a while he was not to be found! Is there an option for members to chat in secrecy?

Sometimes the stats on the bottom of the forums will show a username in the live chat and I'll go in and nobody is there! This happened a week or so ago. It said that one member, Jim Alfredson was in live chat and several times I tried going in and though his username was on the bar for quite a while he was not to be found! Is there an option for members to chat in secrecy?

Jim must have been talking to himself in the chat room. Best way to keep a secret, I reckon.

MG

Jim must have been talking to himself in the chat room. Best way to keep a secret, I reckon.

MG

:lol::g:cool:

If you log out of the chat room, but leave the window open, your name will still appear on the forum index as if you were in the chat room. I logged off the other night, but left all my browser windows open, so that's why I wasn't actually in there.

Excuses, excuses! We know you were in there, telling yourself secrets.

MG

• 1 month later...

If you log out of the chat room, but leave the window open, your name will still appear on the forum index as if you were in the chat room. I logged off the other night, but left all my browser windows open, so that's why I wasn't actually in there.

Excuses, excuses! We know you were in there, telling yourself secrets.

MG

jmg0010l.jpg