• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came out of the closet last night

i :wub: disco

i spun

Saturday Nite Fever

MJ - Off The Wall

Rick MF James - Ultimate Collection

Try and find "Scratch my back" By David Newman - sexy cover, too.

Should be cheap - no one cares about this stuff. But worth buying a turntable for.

MG

Kind of a low-key night last night. The usual suspects included Aggie, Conn, SS1, wesbed, White Lightening and myself (sorry if I left someone off).

Mobley's "Hi Voltage" was the highlight album of the night, while "Mingus Ah Um" had mixed enthusiasm from the crowd. We closed with Byrd's "New Perspective" which I don't have but have been "encouraged" to get.

Meanwhile........anyone (other than Wes) think that Billy Higgins is the 'poor man's Elvin Jones'?

Edited by BFrank

Kind of a low-key night last night. The usual suspects included Aggie, Conn, SS1, wesbed, White Lightening and myself (sorry if I left someone off).

Mobley's "Hi Voltage" was the highlight album of the night, while "Mingus Ah Um" had mixed enthusiasm from the crowd. We closed with Byrd's "New Perspective" which I don't have but have been "encouraged" to get.

Meanwhile........anyone (other than Wes) think that Billy Higgins is the 'poor man's Elvin Jones'?

Billy Higgins is the rich man's Billy Higgins.

MG

Last night I left Live Chat to check out a PM. When I tried to return to Live Chat, suddenly my browser wouldn't access Live Chat properly. A second window popped up with Java Script information. Anyone know why this happened?

Note: I've been forced to revert to OS 9 this week because my G4 crashed, so I assume it's something to do with the old version browser I'm using. I'm just not sure.