John Coltrane: Spiritual (Delta 47 055)

Little High People

I picked up the above mentioned CD a couple of years ago in England. I just put in on iTunes and would like to have the cover art to go with it ... anyone know where I could go online to get it? I'm having trouble finding it ...

The disc is a comp. of live recordings '61-'65 according to the notes ... I am guessing this stuff is also available on the "Live Trane: European Tours" box set ..??

Info:

1. Blue Train

2. Impressions

3. My Favourite Things

(11/23/61, Stockholm w/ Dolphy)

4. Autumn Leaves

(11/28/62, Graz, Austria)

5. Spiritual

6. I Want to Talk About You

(Stockholm 10/22/63)

7. Naima

(Antibes, France 7/27/65)

Decent quality, not much different from the sound on what I have heard on the live trane box ... anyone heard/have this? opinions ...?

Thanks ...

II am guessing this stuff is also available on the "Live Trane: European Tours" box set ..??

Info:

1. Blue Train

2. Impressions

3. My Favourite Things

4. Autumn Leaves

5. Spiritual

(Stockholm 10/22/63)

7. Naima

ON the "Live Trane: European Tours" box

1. Blue Train

2. Impressions

3. My Favourite Things

5. Spiritual

(Stockholm 10/22/63)

NOT on the "Live Trane: European Tours" box

4. Autumn Leaves

7. Naima

I actually have the Live Trane Box (all but the last disc) in mp3 format ... got it a few years ago online at that website that let you download as many trax as you wanted in the trial period (can't remember the name). for some reason it wouldn't let me download one of the discs ... been a while since i've listed to any of it ... loved what i heard when i did check it out though ... might dive in there again. I've been listening to a lot of Trane lately. Put on disc 5 of the Quartet box last nite and just sat there in awe listening to "Suite." ...far out ... :excited:

yeah, my sister-in-law got it for me for xmas. it smokes! my wife got me 2 discs i already had, so i got to go to borders and do an exchange ... got the hybrid SACD of the stones' "get yer ya-ya's out" and trane's "live in seattle" ... worth the price alone for McCoy's solo on Afro-Blue on that one!