Chiropractors

chiropractors  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 12 years later...
On 13.06.2021 at 3:14 AM, mikeweil said:

He'll probably promise to lose weight just to avoid another treatment.

hmm dude  says " thank you doctor"  he is happy, everyone s happy, the only thing he missed was set his butt on fire

Edited by Serioza

I haven't encountered any who I thought were quacks, just some that didn't really do me any good despite their sincere intentions. But I did go to one back in the eighties who was great. Walked in the first time with my torso at a 45 degree angle to my legs, walked out standing up straight, and the benefits lasted. Four or five visits and I was good for a good long while.

My PCP has one that he will recommend if asked. Apparently, although the guidelines for chiropractic medicine are "looser" than they are for other disiplines, there's still some value in the services rendered by a skilled and ethical practitioner.

I would definitely not do a walk-in, but with a referral from my PCP, with whom I have an implicit trust, yes, I would. Might still yet.