Borders Coupons

mgraham333

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the coupon. There was another post a week or 2 ago for a 20% discount at Borders- that coupon COULD be combined with other discounts. I went to my local Borders and got 20% off items already marked down 20%- woowee :D . Still more stuff out there, however. :rolleyes:

Is there any hope those magical 50% off coupons from last summer will make a reappearance? I still haven't finished going through all the goodies I bought!

Bertrand.

Yes, I ran out of CDs to buy after using the 50% coupons over and over.

I even passed them out in front of the store. :g

• 2 weeks later...

The 50% off ones worked on box sets last time, in my local store. I went nuts, buying the Miles/Coltrane, Trane Complete Village Vanguard, Complete Monk Prestige, and some single King Crimson imports. I'm a bad, bad man. But to do that this time (fine print), it looks like I'd first have to buy something more expensive first. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dan...the day after I bought a DVD from there.... :angry:

HERE is another link to an image of the coupon. When I post them here I always copy the image and put it on my server just in case it disappears too soon.

I would imagine that the coupon site is tracked and if the traffic gets too high they pull the link. I've seen it happen with other coupons from other companies.

There are so many sites out there that post links to coupons that I think the issuers are starting to take notice.

• 4 weeks later...