Borders Coupons

mgraham333

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a couple of RVGs with the coupon. Thanks, Stefan.

I did as well. My local store wasn't quite as pathetic as others have described but they are definitely moving in that direction.

Has anyone recently used one of these coupons more than once?

They are strict now with the one coupon per customer per visit.

I'm sure the system is not programmed to stop you from coming back the next day, or visiting another store.

Stock is definitely down in a lot of stores. The guy at the register today assured me they are not stopping selling CDs. They sell a lot of classical CDs to old ladies, although that may just be the D.C. store I was in, which is in a neighborhood stock-piled with rich seniors.

Bertrand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Long-term (relatively) 30% off coupon (any item).

Good until August 17th.

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/couponap0...now+thru+8%2F17

Online only, though...

Thanks. I should have specified. Then ago, who walks into a Borders these days and expects to find any (jazz) CDs? :winky:

Well, FWIW, the Borders at State & Randolph in downtown Chicago had a decent jazz selection, decent when compared to the decimated selection in the DFW metroplex. I mean, I bought Urbie Green's Blues and Other Shades of Green import CD, and saw a lot of other discs that have long since been unavailable at any Borders here in Texas. Regular discs like RVGs (Blue Note AND Prestige) and Keepnews discs were readily available at the State Street store that I haven't seen in DFW for a loooong time.

Long-term (relatively) 30% off coupon (any item).

Good until August 17th.

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/couponap0...now+thru+8%2F17

Online only, though...

Thanks. I should have specified. Then ago, who walks into a Borders these days and expects to find any (jazz) CDs? :winky:

Well, FWIW, the Borders at State & Randolph in downtown Chicago had a decent jazz selection, decent when compared to the decimated selection in the DFW metroplex. I mean, I bought Urbie Green's Blues and Other Shades of Green import CD, and saw a lot of other discs that have long since been unavailable at any Borders here in Texas. Regular discs like RVGs (Blue Note AND Prestige) and Keepnews discs were readily available at the State Street store that I haven't seen in DFW for a loooong time.

"Had." The jazz section at the State Street Borders is about half the size it was only a year or two ago...!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...