Selling RVG-Connoisseur-20bit K2-Box Sets

Mr Mingus

I have a lot of RVG's and Connoisseur Series cd's, all in almost brand new conditions. They were opened, played once on my PC CD drive and stored on their case. I listen to my music on my ipod, so you can be sure these cd's are brand new, without a scratch, and their cases are also almost brand new. Im selling because I need the money. I bought these cd's for $11.99 (RVG's) and $17.99 (Connoisseur), but I will obviously sell for less, and if you buy more than one, I could make you a deal. I dont sell on ebay because they will charge for their service. But I have pay-pal.

Im not sure if there's a way I can prove Im a legit Jazz fan and that Im not gonna screw you. I could post pics of a specific cd that you're interested.

look for update below

Edited by Mr Mingus

How about putting prices in there?

Im willing to sell the RVG's for $7, the Connoisseurs for $10, the 20bit K2 for $9, considering the conditions of the cd's. You could make me an offer if you're gonna buy more than one. I guess where you'd win with these cd's is with shipping prices. I'll charge you whatever they charge me. Don't plan to make money out of it.

How about putting prices in there?

Im willing to sell the RVG's for $7, the Connoisseurs for $10, the 20bit K2 for $9, considering the conditions of the cd's. You could make me an offer if you're gonna buy more than one. I guess where you'd win with these cd's is with shipping prices. I'll charge you whatever they charge me. Don't plan to make money out of it.

...fair prices!

Update

RVG's [$7]

Cannonball Adderley - Somethin Else

Art Blakey - A Night at Birdland Vol. 1

Art Blakey - Buhainas Delight [sold]

Art Blakey - Moanin'

Clifford Brown - Memorial Album

John Coltrane - Blue Train

Miles Davis - Birth of the Cool

Dexter Gordon - One Flight Up

Grant Green - Idle Moments

Bobby Hutcherson - Dialogue [sold]

Hank Mobley - Roll Call

Hank Mobley - Soul Station

Thelonious Monk - Genious of Modern Music Vol. 1

Thelonious Monk - Genious of Modern Music Vol. 2

Lee Morgan - Search for the New Land [sold]

Lee Morgan - The 6th Sense

Bud Powell - The Amazing Bud Powell Vol. 1

Sonny Rollins - A Night at the Village Vanguard

Sonny Rollins - Newk's Time

Wayne Shorter - The All Seeing Eye [sold]

Wayne Shorter - JuJu [sold]

Wayne Shorter - Speak No Evil

Stanley Turrentine - Never Let Me Go

McCoy Tyner - The Real McCoy

Larry Young - Unity

Connoisseur Series $10

Bobby Hutcherson - Stick Up!

Hank Mobley - Straight No Filter [sold]

Hank Mobley - Thinking of Home

Lee Morgan - The Procrastinator

Wayne Shorter - Etcetera [sold]

Stanley Turrentine - Complete Blue Hour Sessions

Larry Young - Of Love and Peace

20bit K2 Super Encoding $9

Miles Davis - Bags' Groove [sold]

Miles Davis - Relaxin' With the Miles Davis Quintet [sold]

Miles Davis - Workin' With the Miles Davis Quintet [sold]

Eric Dolphy - Far Cry [sold]

Thelonious Monk - Brilliant Corners

Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Monk Trio [sold]

Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Monk Plays Duke Ellington

Edited by Mr Mingus

If you read the first post, it appears that the cd's are only purchased for the purpose of loading them onto the Ipod. I think it's fairly safe to say that this music hasn't been deleted.

Also, there has been no rebuttal to the ongoing comments in this thread about the ethics of doing keeping illegal copies of music you no longer own. I'm curious to hear the defense. If it's no longer on the Ipod, great.

I didn't see the post that said the music was deleted from the Ipod. I'm not concerned about the legality of purchasing used CDs.

My point was regarding the legality of the seller keeping electronic copies of the music after selling the CD itself. When you sell the physical CD, you no longer own that particular copy of the music, and you no longer have the 'legal' right to keep an electronic (or cdr) backup copy.

The cd's were purchased for the purpose of listening to the music in them. I bought them and transfered the music to my iPod right away. That comment was made with the intention of letting the buyer know that the cd's were in great condition since they are not played constantly on a player. That fact, I hope, was confirmed by the users who received my cd's and posted here that they were in good conditions. I edited the post saying I deleted the music because I was a little angry and insulted a couple of you in the process of explaining this.

I made no rebuttals to the ongoing comments in this thread because I thought they were unfounded and I usually ignore these type of comments. Didn't think my silence would make you think I was a crook.

BTW, when you assume, you'll probably make an ass out of u and me, which is what happened here.

PS. Thanks for ruining any chance I had of selling these cd's. I only had good intentions in selling these great cd's at great prices.