BFT #35

Bright Moments

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strain your eyes!

Other photos of her would have me banned for life from this site :P

Certainly would! Capriogli is okay, but she's not Sophia.

Every time I see a pic of Bettie Page, I think of a woman I dated for a significant slice of life. They had a very similar verve, hair, ... etc. (!) yow!

Edited by clifford_thornton

I can see at least one other UK resident has his but disc has still not arrived here. I've had this problem before and think it is because of an unreliable local delivery service - they put mail into the wrong houses and some residents will pass them on, others don't bother. So cannot join in the discussion until at least after Easter, if then.

I can see at least one other UK resident has his but disc has still not arrived here. I've had this problem before and think it is because of an unreliable local delivery service - they put mail into the wrong houses and some residents will pass them on, others don't bother. So cannot join in the discussion until at least after Easter, if then.

I'm happy to run you a copy and post it over, Tooter. Won't arrive before Easter though. Let me know if you need it.

I can see at least one other UK resident has his but disc has still not arrived here. I've had this problem before and think it is because of an unreliable local delivery service - they put mail into the wrong houses and some residents will pass them on, others don't bother. So cannot join in the discussion.

I have the same problem in France. Brownie has already received his disc and I do not have mine for the moment.

I had no problem in the past with the discs of Randy Hersom and Brownie... :blink:

I'm happy to run you a copy and post it over, Tooter. Won't arrive before Easter though. Let me know if you need it.

Thanks a lot, sidewinder - I'll take you up on that if it doesn't come early next week.

I can see at least one other UK resident has his but disc has still not arrived here. I've had this problem before and think it is because of an unreliable local delivery service - they put mail into the wrong houses and some residents will pass them on, others don't bother. So cannot join in the discussion.

I have the same problem in France. Brownie has already received his disc and I do not have mine for the moment.

I had no problem in the past with the discs of Randy Hersom and Brownie... :blink:

I had the problem just once before and the disc finally arrived after a second one the compiler had sent me. I can't believe that the postal services in France are as bad as what we have to put up with in the UK though :angry:

I had the problem just once before and the disc finally arrived after a second one the compiler had sent me. I can't believe that the postal services in France are as bad as what we have to put up with in the UK though :angry:

I received mine this morning, one week after Brownie, and there are a few miles between our houses !

I received mine this morning, one week after Brownie, and there are a few miles between our houses !

Good! Still nothing here though. We did get a delivery after I had posted as above but still no BFT35.