A request...

Jim Alfredson

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if you want to do your own searching and not worry about the code, just click here. As long as you search and order from the new window that opens when you click that link, organissimo forums will get the credit for the sale(s).

Again, to go to CDuniverse and search for CDs yourself, just go here:

http://www.cduniverse.com/default.asp?styl...=lk_organissimo

If you have a bookmark to CDUniverse, an easy thing to do would be to use that address as the new bookmark.

Just an update: I started a new thread about this, posted an announcement that appears in every forum, and as you probably noticed, added a search engine to the top of the page that will link directly to CDUniverse. If you read about a cool CD here and want to buy it, please consider using that search engine and buying from CDUniverse.

If not, no biggie! Thanks!

Now, I'm off to the hospital very soon for an unknown amount of time, but...

I hope the one who suggested this great idea is OK. Best wishes, NOF.

I'm not going until beginning of next week, but I have to plan and wrap up lots of stuff before I leave. That's why I won't be around much.

But thanks for asking and the good wishes.

I'm sure things will turn out alright.

Cheers!

P.S.: I hope Jim will get some serious money this way. He's not going to get rich, but my hope is that it will help cover the substantial costs of running such a board as this. If members here try their best to shop via the search bar, things should turn out well after a while.

Aside to neveronfriday, my very best wishes on your forthcoming operation!

Will be looking for your reappearance here!

To return to the idea behind this thread, absolutely nothing against CDUniverse. Just never ordered from them!

I'm in on the idea of doing this with Mosaic! Now there's a company I have ordered from - way too much in fact! - and planning to continue to do so!

Darn the luck I ordered from CDU and then came back here. Missed it by >that< much. I'll atone for that sin with another contribution then. And as you're cool here, I likely will still throw a CDU bone over to Jazzmatazz too now and then. Unfortunately sometimes I order from CDU and forget to reward anybody. No more! A great excuse to add 1 more disc to the order. :)

Adding a Mosaic link too (if possible, though probably not) would be brilliant. Were it not for the orgassimo Forums I doubt they ever would have snagged me. There are quite a few posters here who have earned a nickel or 3 thanks to the enthusiac opinions about sets expressed here. When I order though I never do I always feel like adding a note saying you can thank the organissimo.org for the sale of this set. It would be very cool even if they just gave ya a shiny quarter for each set ordered. ;) And really, nowhere else on the web can you get so much feedback about their sets, and a heavy amount of it worshipful. OK, I know, it's a pipe dream. Though maybe a suggestive email to Mosaic from a fan once I've sobered up...

Darn the luck I ordered from CDU and then came back here. Missed it by >that< much. I'll atone for that sin with another contribution then. And as you're cool here, I likely will still throw a CDU bone over to Jazzmatazz too now and then. Unfortunately sometimes I order from CDU and forget to reward anybody. No more! A great excuse to add 1 more disc to the order. :)

If the order hasn't shipped yet, you can cancel it on the CDU website and re-order the items through this board.

Now, I'm off to the hospital very soon for an unknown amount of time, but...

I hope the one who suggested this great idea is OK. Best wishes, NOF.

I'm not going until beginning of next week, but I have to plan and wrap up lots of stuff before I leave. That's why I won't be around much.

But thanks for asking and the good wishes.

I'm sure things will turn out alright.

Cheers!

P.S.: I hope Jim will get some serious money this way. He's not going to get rich, but my hope is that it will help cover the substantial costs of running such a board as this. If members here try their best to shop via the search bar, things should turn out well after a while.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

OK.......I threw a couple o' bucks into the PayPal pot (well, more than 'a couple', actually)

WELL worth it! (even if I DO have to put up with Conn in the chat room) ;)

BF actually ponying up some funds? :excited:

Yeah. Have to put the Single Malt on hold for now, I guess. :cool:

OK.......I threw a couple o' bucks into the PayPal pot (well, more than 'a couple', actually)

And that's different from any other day because........? :P

And that's different from any other day because........? :P

Because............er, uh,..........well.............

......just because. :rolleyes: