Stanley Cowell discography?

webbcity

Anybody seen something like this? I haven't come across a complete Cowell discography but would like to. I should think it would be pretty extensive.

Just on this purpose I had some years ago a JazzHot number ("La Revue International Du Jazz"n.586, décembre 2001-janvier 2002 www.jazzhot.net).

Philippe Richard and Yives Sportis, these willing french guys, after a long interview (13pgg) with Stanley himself, put together a very well done list of all his recorded works and collaborations. All the records and data first, then a chronological index.

Nice work. A real landmark for anybody interested in Cowell's discographic history like Tim

Edited by ArmandoPeraza

Just on this purpose I had some years ago a JazzHot number ("La Revue International Du Jazz"n.586, décembre 2001-janvier 2002 www.jazzhot.net).

Philippe Richard and Yives Sportis, these willing french guys, after a long interview (13pgg) with Stanley himself, put together a very well done list of all his recorded works and collaborations. All the records and data first, then a chronological index.

Nice work. A real landmark for anybody interested in Cowell's discographic history like Tim

Wow, this looks really interesting. Went to the website and saw issue no. 586 with Stanley on the cover. There's a full discography in there? I may have figure out how to order this...too bad the magazine is in French, I won't be able to read the interview...but I assume the discography will be easy enough to figure out.

Thanks!

Tim

Wow, this looks really interesting. Went to the website and saw issue no. 586 with Stanley on the cover. There's a full discography in there? I may have figure out how to order this...too bad the magazine is in French, I won't be able to read the interview...but I assume the discography will be easy enough to figure out.

Thanks!

Tim

I'm glad if this helps you. It's a pretty well done work, imho, made with love and care by Cowell's fanatics.

It includes many images of the original covers

bye

Armando