Happy birthday Aggie87!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday, Erik! :party:

By the way, when you do finally get that Zweitausendeins order, you'll find that I asked Stephan to throw in a little something extra as a birthday present for you:

BKL2324PC%20closeup.jpg

(I guess having to wait for that to be shipped from Austin to Germany delayed your order a bit. :blush:)

I expect you to wear that with pride the next time you visit College Station. :P

Have a great birthday, Erik! :tup

Thanks all! :D

No big plans today. My son has a t-ball game this evening, which will be the highlight of the day for both him and me (and actually I can't think of too many things that would make the day better than spending time with my kids!). Maybe a beer and some Coltrane later tonight to finish things off.

I've said it before, but I don't know of a better place to hang my cyber-hat than this board. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

PS - FFA, how did you sneak into the ladies locker room?? :P Oh, and Ron... orange clothes are verboten in my home, sorry to break it to ya!!!