Bernard Ighner

JSngry

So, he writes this song, "Everything Must Change", that's damn near anthematic of a certain timeplacemindset, het pops up here and there doing this and that, and then what? He dies? Moves to Delaware? Finds god?

?

Where he does show up is in some pretty good company, so the cat must have had something going on.

So, what's his story?

So, he writes this song, "Everything Must Change", that's damn near anthematic of a certain timeplacemindset, het pops up here and there doing this and that, and then what? He dies? Moves to Delaware? Finds god?

?

Where he does show up is in some pretty good company, so the cat must have had something going on.

So, what's his story?

first of all, it's "benard" and he feels very strongly about people knowing that and getting it right! LOL!

IMHO, his talent has been one of the biggest wastes of all-time! he's written much, much more than "EMC" and songs that are just as incredible too! he just seems unable to do whatever is necessary to play the "entertainment game" and get himself out there. he recently returned from a few years in greece and is now living in houston (which is his original home). there are some folks that are trying to get him another record deal. the last one, many years ago with mca, he blew, big-time. and that's a thumb-nail sketch of what i know.

Oh, well, spell his name right, and here it is...

http://bighnermusic.blogspot.com/

thanks for hipping me to this blog. i'll read it more thoroughly at another time but from a quick glance, i could see it was full of inaccuracies, distortions and less importantly, misspellings. i detest seeing legendary jazz people's names spelled incorrectly. c'est la guerre!