organissimo Live @ The Firefly

Nice! who filmed it? Was that Paul I saw sitting towards the back of the room? :g

Paul was doing the wave....

:)

:g

Glad you noticed me, Greg. Took Randy a couple of sets before he realized that I was in the audience!

It was a good show. (What's with Greg wandering around at the beginning of the tune? Couldn't find a seat?

Edited by connoisseur series500

Nice! who filmed it? Was that Paul I saw sitting towards the back of the room? :g

Paul was doing the wave....

:)

:g

Glad you noticed me, Greg. Took Randy a couple of sets before he realized that I was in the audience!

It was a good show. (What's with Greg wandering around at the beginning of the tune? Couldn't find a seat?

Uh Paul, I wasn't even there at that point. :o

Fine video. Interesting to see Jim "worrying" about stops and the "involuntary" finger motions.

Joe looks so "soulful" and Randy looks like a "force of nature". :cool:

I've emailed the clip to a bunch of folks. Thanks.

I saw Jim practicing that in front of the mirror.. make for good drah ma

:D

Jim, that clip has inspired me to resume my Philly Club Harassment Campaign (I had taken a week off to let things sorta percolate a bit). I'm going to send this link to a few folks to give 'em a taste of what they can have (if they're lucky :cool: ) in October.

Jim, that clip has inspired me to resume my Philly Club Harassment Campaign (I had taken a week off to let things sorta percolate a bit). I'm going to send this link to a few folks to give 'em a taste of what they can have (if they're lucky :cool: ) in October.

I sent the link to everyone in my address book. People are diggin it. I didn't send the YOUTUBE one though, as it's resolution doesn't seem to be nearly as good as the org one.

g

I sent the link to everyone in my address book. People are diggin it. I didn't send the YOUTUBE one though, as it's resolution doesn't seem to be nearly as good as the org one.

g

Thing is, the size and quality of the video with the org link depends on how the Windows Media Player on the viewer's computer happens to be configured. With the youtube link, on the other hand, the viewer's settings can't F it up. Don't worry, Greg, to know these things you have to be someone who thinks like an agent, and not like a musician. :g

Very, very cool.

I'd love to see you guys over in old Europe, although I know how difficult it is to organize something like that. I'd provide you with a place to crash in south-western Germany, from which you can reach some of the major clubs from Frankfurt to Stuttgart and Munich, I'd feed you, let you have a drink or two and I would try my very best, in advance, to help you secure some gigs. With all the European members here (France, England, Spain and other countries), maybe with connections, I'm sure we should be able to pull it off with careful planning.

Utopian, I know.

Just sayin'.

Edited by neveronfriday

g

Thing is, the size and quality of the video with the org link depends on how the Windows Media Player on the viewer's computer happens to be configured. With the youtube link, on the other hand, the viewer's settings can't F it up. Don't worry, Greg, to know these things you have to be someone who thinks like an agent, and not like a musician. :g

lol