Do you treat Mosaics differently than other CDs?

Maybe this is a strange question, or perhaps there are others exactly like me out there, but I find myself being much more careful with my Mosaic sets. I generally don't like taking the CDs in the car, but instead make a copy so I can leave the original at home. I read the booklets carefully so pages don't get bent.

Now, don't get me wrong, I generally treat things I own with care, but with Mosaic sets it's almost like that "new car" feeling. They just get a little more attention than other things.

Maybe I shouldn't admit this in a public forum :crazy::wacko::g

Same here! I have never listened to a Mosaic CD in my car. No Mosaic LP either! :D

Every CD or LP in my collection are handled with care but I must admit than my Mosaic sets are particularly looked after.

Edited by ASNL77

Guest Chaney

I remember back in WW2 when a Mosaic set took a bullet that had my name on it. I think it was the Bunny Berrigan set.

I owe my life to that black box.

Back when I was getting divorced my ex threatened to destroy all my most treasured cds (hell hath no fury, etc). I began systematically making backups of the box sets, esp Mosaic and keeping them in my office at work. Since then I have kept up the habit of making copies when I get the set and keeping them at the office. I used to be a DBA and learned the hard way to make backups and keep 'em in a vault.

Back when I was getting divorced my ex threatened to destroy all my most treasured cds (hell hath no fury, etc). I began systematically making backups of the box sets, esp Mosaic and keeping them in my office at work. Since then I have kept up the habit of making copies when I get the set and keeping them at the office. I used to be a DBA and learned the hard way to make backups and keep 'em in a vault.

A late lamented friend (Don DeMichael) told me he knew his marriage was doomed when he came home to find his favorite lp (Hawk & Pres - Classic Tenors) spray painted, on the sofa.

It's probably too late to make a back-up copy of your ex-wife, titled "The Romantic Years".

None of my damn business, but still...

My Mosaics will always be at home, waiting patiently for me.

(Hot supper, high heels, and baby doll gown sold separately.)

Yeah, I had something like that on LP, but it skips and is unlistenable now.

I'm in the process of doing club remixes on all of mine. After I'm finished, I'm throwing them in the trash.

Fuck all that old shit.

Be sure to shower when you are done.

Showers are for brides- and mothers-to-be. I use the modern way and do a full body ultrasonic.

This

I don't treat Mosaics any differently from other discs.

I try to be as careful as possible with any discs, no matter which label.

and this

I never take my Mosaic cds in my car.

Never.

No, wait a minute, I don't have a car.

Nevermind.

I offer blood sacrifices to them in hope that the Goat of Mendes will protect my beautiful black box sets. Damn, I just ran out of black candles and eye of newt...gotta go to the store...

Yes, I've watched WAY too many Hammer horror films in my life...

200px-The_Devil_Rides_Out_DVD_cover.jpg