Do you treat Mosaics differently than other CDs?

When I went through my divorce about a dozen years ago, I had to move out of the house and leave my Mosaics behind. Believe me, I feared for their future. We're talking about a woman who threw all my clothes in the driveway and then drove over them for a week as she went to and from work. Fortunately, even someone that whacko recognized that these existed beyond the pale of retributional fodder. I am pleased to report that my Mosaics were eventually returned to me in excellent condition. Sorry I can't say the same for my clothes.

With regard to the original question, an emphatic "yes". Mosaics are no different than any other material possession which has aesthetic and/or monetary value that places them outside the norm. These are the things amongst one's stuff that aren't to be trifled with. The problem with taking such good care of them, though, is that I tend not to listen to them as frequently as I do other CD's in my collection.

One thing for sure, under no circumstances will I take them out of the house. Even a slight chance of their getting lost or stolen is too great a risk to take. When we're talking about OOP sets, that is the kiss of death.

Up over and out.

Edited by Dave James

What do your wives think about you guys having a Mosaic or two on the side?

We've had many a 3-way w/the Ike Quebec 45 set, but the Cecil set got the freezeout.

LTB's an open-minded woman, but you can't take that for granted. Respect must be paid. It's deserved.