Ain't That You Aric?

Dan Gould

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quit the obession gould chewy-chew-chew has not hurt you or anyone, he has been perfectly civil and even redescovered some important jazz history if you were to have noticed yesterdays threads- my question is why was it gould who posted this thread and not anyone else......(oh yeah, i know why but in the spirit of being civil ill leave that off my post) the only reason i couldnt pick back up contemp. lady after my move was complete was because as you prob. know there was some password situation at the board and i couldnt retreive that for some reason. so does this clear up this intense personal problem for you. if not ill be happy to phone you any hour and we can have some pillow talk.

the only reason i couldnt pick back up contemp. lady after my move was complete was because as you prob. know there was some password situation at the board and i couldnt retreive that for some reason.

Actually, if you'd bothered to read the thread Jim posted after he accidentally deleted a critical file, he offered to re-register anyone who had started an account between the date of the replacement file he used and the date that he deleted the old file. So you could have re-established your last user name, had you bothered to investigate.

But glad to see you back! :wub:

There is, I think, one sure fire way to smoke Aric from his den if C3B2 is, indeed, Aric. I suggest we all begin a co-ordinated effort to besmirch the legacy of Effron heart throb, Lou Donaldson. It doesn't have to be sophisticated...just unrelenting. Eventually, if Aric has returned to the board in mufti, this will break him.

OK, I'll start. Yo mamma could play alto kazoo and sound better than Lou Donaldson.

If we can keep this up, I'm sure we'll have our answer.

Up over and out.

Edited by Dave James

in keeping with some changes i've been trying to make in my personal life, i'm not going to pay any attention to him this time 'round. thank goodness for the board's ignore function. :P

'Brian, I know I don't speak up much, and it's really hard for me to talk about my feelings, but—'

'Why don't we start with someone more interesting? Peter?'

I'm not sure I understand why (if this is really Aric) he's able to keep rejoining the board. Doesn't getting banned mean you can't rejoin from the same IP address? How is he able to keep coming back (if this is really Aric)? Is it easy to do so if you have access to multiple IP addresses, like home/work/friends etc.? :huh:

I don't really care if he comes back or not (he's actually mildly entertaining, much like summer replacement shows on TV :)), I'm just wondering what it means to get "banned".

I'm not sure I understand why (if this is really Aric) he's able to keep rejoining the board. Doesn't getting banned mean you can't rejoin from the same IP address? How is he able to keep coming back (if this is really Aric)? Is it easy to do so if you have access to multiple IP addresses, like home/work/friends etc.? :huh:

I think that if he just gets a different free Yahoo/HotMail, etc. email address, he could sign up with a different identity.