Art Ensemble set going away

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad I bought this when I did

Me too.

And in the event someone bought one of the last sets and ends up being bewildered and can't come out of it, I'd reckon one could get nearly all of his or her money back offering it here without the eBay mess. Or on eBay if that's your thing, and who knows, maybe even make a profit. But more important than that, if you think there's any chance that this could be your thing, better get on it!

How much are we talking about here?

How much you got? :cool:

I got some loose change I found in my couch the other day. Enough for a popsicle and the AEOC box. :party:

Um. Can I borrow your couch? :g

I forgot to mention that my uncle Feodor was sleeping on the couch when I found that loose change there...amazing coincidence!!!

Guys - make a move on this set - and order it direct from Chuck so you don't miss out. He promises not to gouge you for shipping! (er... right, Chuck?)

Seriously, this kind of quality package is becoming a thing of the past so unless you know you'll hate it NOW is the time.

Guys - make a move on this set - and order it direct from Chuck so you don't miss out. He promises not to gouge you for shipping! (er... right, Chuck?)

Seriously, this kind of quality package is becoming a thing of the past so unless you know you'll hate it NOW is the time.

Get it while you can.

This is one of my most cherished box sets. If you're a fan of AEC then you got to have this essential set.

'bout a dozen left. I am waiting on the morning mail for some orders too.

Thanks to those ordering.

All proceeds go towards a couple of reissues from my catalog. First on the list is Roscoe's "Nonaah" (pronounced no-nay-ah). This 2 lp set won the "album of the year" award in the DB critic's poll in 1978. It tied with Dexter's "Homecoming". I am "sponsoring" the rebuilding of a 1" 8 track machine to remix the original session masters.

All proceeds go towards a couple of reissues from my catalog. First on the list is Roscoe's "Nonaah" (pronounced no-nay-ah). This 2 lp set won the "album of the year" award in the DB critic's poll in 1978. It tied with Dexter's "Homecoming". I am "sponsoring" the rebuilding of a 1" 8 track machine to remix the original session masters.

Great news about "Nonaah"! Don't forget to buy yourself a dinner or two with those proceeds.

That's great news about Nonaah.