What is going through your head right now?

BruceH

You know how a piece of music will get stuck in your head sometimes, usually for no particular reason, playing over and over like a tape loop? For me, right now, it's the theme from the TV show "Mr. Broadway" which is strange because I never saw it once growing up. So share it with us; it may help to ease your frustration. The Turnaround? The Ballad of Jed Clampett? Whatever! Do tell!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That riff from the Jack Bruce, Jim Gordon, Frank Zappa jam off Apostrophe('), the begining of Montana...usually it's just a riff from a tune, but earlier when I was trying to go to sleep, I was replaying a good chunk of some ragtime show tune I heard a few days ago. :rfr

Paul Simon's "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" has been playing off and on in my head for so long I can't even remember when it started. It's like tinnitus. "Make a new plan, Stan...get off the bus, Gus." I'm going crazy after all these years.

Up over and out.

That song has been playing in my head for most of the last 30 years too, but only Steve Gadd's part.