BFT 38 Sign Up

I'm experiencing some frustration as well. The thing was supposed to be up for ten days, but it says it has expired. I'd really like to participate, but, at the risk of sounding like an old curmudgeon, I preferred things when the discs were mailed. :angry:

No one should be obligated to do the download, and I have to wonder what is going on with the USPS if neither I nor Jack have received hard copies yet. I know Matt said money is tight - maybe he shipped media mail and that's why it took so long?

Jack I'd be more than happy to include you on my First Class mailing list for BFT 39! :P

No one should be obligated to do the download, and I have to wonder what is going on with the USPS if neither I nor Jack have received hard copies yet. I know Matt said money is tight - maybe he shipped media mail and that's why it took so long?

Jack I'd be more than happy to include you on my First Class mailing list for BFT 39! :P

For something as light as a package containing 2 CDR's without jewel cases, first class is actually cheaper than media mail. I don't think discs were sent to us, Dan. Can anyone out there help Dan & me get into this fray? :huh:

For something as light as a package containing 2 CDR's without jewel cases, first class is actually cheaper than media mail. I don't think discs were sent to us, Dan. Can anyone out there help Dan & me get into this fray? :huh:

Actually, I was able to use the download link, so I've said my peace about the tunes. If you want to send me your address, I could mail you the discs that I burned from the MP3s.

With all understanding for tight budgets of test masters - I think sending hard copies should remain an option for those who are on a slow connection or prefer a regular burned disc.

I agree. I had some trouble downloading (only partially due to my incompetence), and Dan Gould was kind enough to send me copies of the discs. Perhaps when we sign up we should indicate which option we prefer.