Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I winked, is that kind enough? ;)

Besides, I LIKE cottage cheese. I put jelly on it, but that grosses some people out. Some people put PEPPER on it, and that grosses ME out.

Anybody got Larry David's number? I'd like to get HIS thoughts on cottage cheese.

Edited by JSngry

Does anyone else NOT like CYE? To me it's like if Seinfeld were centered around George, except with George as a much more moral character. Trouble is, George's amorality is what made him funny in the first place. This show gets a big  :tdown from me.

Hey, what's that floatin' in the punch bowl? ;)

Well, what IS it anyway? Dairy, sure, but you can't drink it, freeze it, or put it on sandwiches, so is it a salad, and appetizer, a condiment, a fruit a vegatable, a piece of pie, I mean, just what the hell IS cottage cheese in the grand gustatutorial (that's when food teaches us stuff on an individual basis) scheme of things anyway?

I wanna get Larry David's input on this matter. Let's put that "Seven Degrees" stuff to the test - SOMEBODY get Larry David on this board!

Well, what IS it anyway? Dairy, sure, but you can't drink it, freeze it, or put it on sandwiches, so is it a salad, and appetizer, a condiment, a fruit a vegatable, a piece of pie, I mean, just what the hell IS cottage cheese in the grand gustatutorial (that's when food teaches us stuff on an individual basis) scheme of things anyway?

I wanna get Larry David's input on this matter. Let's put that "Seven Degrees" stuff to the test - SOMEBODY get Larry David on this board!

Good Points! Stuff still is albino shit, as far as I am concerned(And my concern goes pretty far)

• 2 years later...

About a month ago, i played at a wedding where one of the bridesmaids looked like a 21 year old Cheryl Hines. I couldn't stand up for a week...

:P

She is cute.

Not normally my "type", but as is often the case, the personality she (or more accurately, her character) projects sets the imagination afire, and then all bets are off.

Whoever said that the brain was the biggest erogenous zone of them all certainly had my number!